Autoayuda, Amigos y Escritores
Ayuda en ansiedad, depresión, problemas de pareja. Encuentra amigos.

FAQFAQ Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados  LoginLogin 

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Depresión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
elaine95
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

MensajePublicado: Lun Jul 15, 2019 2:35 am    Asunto: Responder citando

How many will they get? How many do they need?"The Detroit Lions did well for themselves in free agency. Not only did they get some game-changing talent at several positions of need Will Harris Detroit Lions Jersey , but many of the players they signed are just now entering the primes of their respective careers, meaning they could be mainstays on the roster for years to come. But building through the draft is ultimately the driving force between sinking and swimming in the NFL. Draft well and you’ll benefit from four to five years of young—and, more importantly, cheap—talent to build your roster around.The Lions have a huge opportunity in a couple weeks to continue building their roster through youth after a very promising 2018 NFL Draft. But how much of an impact are you expecting them to make?Today’s Question of the Day is:How many starters do you expect the Lions to get from the 2019 NFL Draft?My answer: Ideally, the Lions will add three eventual starters. However, I’d be pretty surprised if the Lions got more than two players who will start in 2019.One thing that I think is getting overlooked in the Lions draft is just how much space there is between the Lions’ second and third-round pick. Because the Lions traded their 2019 third-round pick to for a 2018 fourth-round pick (Da’Shawn Hand), they don’t have their original spot high atop the round. Instead Will Harris Jersey 2019 , they have the Eagles pick from the Golden Tate trade. So between the Lions’ second-round pick (No. 43) and their third-round pick (No. 8Cool, 45 talented players are going to go.So if we’re talking 2019 starters, I really only expect the Lions to find two starters. That being said, I think Detroit can find four significant contributors. Last year, the Lions only had two starters (Frank Ragnow, Kerryon Johnson), one rotational player (Da’Shawn Hand) and one player slated to start in 2019 (Tracy Walker). I’d expect a similar output this year Will Harris Jersey Mens , although Detroit’s roster is undoubtedly better this year, meaning it will be harder for Detroit to find young talent worthy of cracking the lineup. Still, two starters is a must. Everything else is gravy.Your turn. Amani Oruwariye is looking for vengence."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsDetroit Lions NewsNFL DraftLions cornerback Amani Oruwariye wants to make the other 31 teams pay for passingNew,28commentsAmani Oruwariye is looking for vengence. EDTShareTweetShareShareLions cornerback Amani Oruwariye wants to make the other 31 teams pay for passingMatthew O’Haren-USA TODAY SportsThe NFL Draft couldn’t have played out exactly how Penn State cornerback Amani Oruwariye would have liked. Many in the media pegged him as a Day 2 pick, yet the fifth round of the NFL Draft was seven picks deep, and the Nittany Lion had still not heard his name called. But Oruwariye wasn’t sweating it.“I was just patient. I knew my time would come.”The Detroit Lions came calling next, and with a need at outside cornerback Youth Will Harris Jersey , Oruwariye was their guy with the 146th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.Oruwariye’s first reaction wasn’t resentment or anger. In fact, during his teleconference with the Lions media, he seemed genuinely grateful for the opportunity. His response to the three, long days of waiting?“It’s been amazing,” he said Saturday afternoon. “It’s a blessing all around, just being able to even compete in half the things I’ve been in.”That doesn’t exactly sound like a player scorned by 31 other teams who all passed on a chance at him, and the 16 teams that decided to take a different cornerback in this year’s draft.There was no self-loathing to be had by Oruwariye White Will Harris Jersey , but he let it be known that he’ll be carrying a bit of a chip on his shoulder into the NFL “I’m not going to sit there and dwell on what didn’t happen and what did happen,” Oruwariye said.” “I’m just going to make the other 31 teams that didn’t draft me pay when my opportunity comes.”Opposing quarterbacks, you’re on notice.
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Depresión Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro