Autoayuda, Amigos y Escritores
Ayuda en ansiedad, depresión, problemas de pareja. Encuentra amigos.

FAQFAQ Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados  LoginLogin 

Using children to gain access to parent.

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Padres e Hijos
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
jackneeson
Nuevo Miembro
Nuevo Miembro

MensajePublicado: Jue Jun 28, 2018 8:04 am    Asunto: Using children to gain access to parent. Responder citando

Hello,

I have explained my situation, where I am genuinely unable to afford contact of my kids ..for now, working very hard on this.I am estranged from my mother, I have not talked to her since last Christmas and no, I haven't made the effort to call, for reasons that are very important to me. My mother was very disappointed, that didn't come to live with her, when I separated from my ex. Further disappointment when I re-partnered, more when I remarried and more still when my partner and I had children. We have yours, mine and ours so to speak.My mother was of the same opinion about my ex, worse, as my ex wife retaliated and often. My mum had very little to do with my kids, from my first marriage and was very negative about my ex until last year, when I stopped contacting my mum. Last Christmas in front of all our kids, on Christmas Day, she demanded to know why my wife was their. My wife released from hospital that day with our new baby daughter.It was a show stopper, my wife in tears, my daughter in tears, who has a very close and endearing relationship with my wife. So all left after a very quiet dinner. A day or two later my mother texts my daughter, and asks her to come with her for 4 days, to my other brothers holiday house. My daughter was very stressed and finally revealed the text. I said if she wanted to go that was fine, I tried to be unaffected by the fact my mother hadn't asked me, or text me about the matter at all. A brave face, my daughter Im sure saw through.

For More Details:-
Custom Video Service

Thanks
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar email
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Padres e Hijos Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro