Autoayuda, Amigos y Escritores
Ayuda en ansiedad, depresión, problemas de pareja. Encuentra amigos.

FAQFAQ Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados  LoginLogin 

www.lionslockerroom.com

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Depresión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
elaine95
Miembro Estrella
Miembro Estrella

MensajePublicado: Vie Jul 12, 2019 1:56 am    Asunto: www.lionslockerroom.com Responder citando

Which team helped themselves the most for the 2019 season?"In the NFL Austin Bryant Jersey Mens , it’s not just about improving every offseason. Improvement is relative. If you only improve a little bit, but everyone around you gets even better, is it even fair to say you’ve improved? The key to making a January run is to simply win your division. Sure, there are other ways to get into the postseason, but to be absolutely sure, the goal in the offseason is to simply get better than everyone else in the division.The Detroit Lions grabbed early headlines on Day 1 of free agency, but the Packers had a pretty impressive Day 2. And while it looked like the Minnesota Vikings were on the verge of losing half their defensive starters, they’ve managed to retain more players than expected, including a last-minute change of heart from Anthony Barr. The Bears have remained relatively quiet, but they did sign a kicker named Blewitt. So today’s Question of the Day is: Which NFC North team had the best Week 1 of free agency?My answer: First let’s look at the key additions and losses thus far:Lions key additionsDE Trey FlowersTE Jesse JamesCB Justin ColemanLions Key lossesDE Ezekiel Ansah (probably)S Glover QuinG T.J. LangPackers key additionsEDGE Za’Darius SmithEDGE Preston SmithS Adrian AmosOL Billy TurnerPackers key lossesLB Jake RyanLB Clay Matthews (probably)Vikings key additions(None Womens Teez Tabor Jersey , but retained Anthony Barr and Everson Griffen)Vikings key lossesRB Latavius MurrayDT Sheldon RichardsonBears key additionsRB Mike DavisCB Buster SkrineWR/KR Cordarrelle PattersonS Ha Ha Clinton-DixBears key lossesWR Kevin WhiteWR Josh BellamyS Adrian AmosCB Bryce CallahanOverall, it certainly seems like the Packers and Lions had the most significant moves, which makes sense considering the two finished third and fourth in the division. The Lions have had more significant losses (so far), but it could be argued that Detroit landed the bigger free agents. That’s not to underscore the other two teams. Retaining Barr and Griffen was huge for the Vikings, and the Bears did a pretty nice job mitigating some of the minor damage done by their free agent losses.Still, I think you have to put this between the Lions and Packers. It’s still obviously very early in free agency, but I’d probably have to give the Packers a slight edge here. They’ve added two big pieces to their pass rush and—in my opinion—upgraded their safety position by going from Clinton-Dix to Amos, which also weakens their NFC North rivals. It’s very close between those two, and I don’t think any team in the division got significantly worse yet, but I’ll give the slight edge to Green Bay.Your turn. The Lions’ offfensive line shakeup may be here to stay."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsDetroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions continue to work Frank Ragnow at center http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-bellore-jersey , Graham Glasgow at guardNew,50commentsThe Lions’ offfensive line shakeup may be here to stay. EDTShareTweetShareShareDetroit Lions continue to work Frank Ragnow at center, Graham Glasgow at guardJeff Hanisch-USA TODAY SportsAfter Monday’s OTAs—which were only observed by the public through a photo gallery and a short highlight reel—it looked like the Detroit Lions may be playing around with the offensive line positions to see what they’ve got.After Tuesday’s practice, which was available to the media, it looks like this may be a more permanent move for Detroit. During all of the snaps that I observed during Detroit’s two-hour practice, the offensive line for the first-team offense was as followed:Left tackle: Taylor DeckerLeft guard: Kenny WigginsCenter: Frank RagnowRight guard: Graham GlasgowRight tackle: Rick WagnerThat’s a complete switch around from last year, in which Glasgow was at center, Ragnow was at left guard and Wiggins was on the right side. The interesting part about this change is that every player already has a fair amount of experience at their “new” position. Glasgow played a fair share of guard in his rookie year (although on the left side). Veteran Kenny Wiggins has plenty of experience at both guard positions. And Frank Ragnow is completely comfortable at center, where he played in college. In fact, Ragnow thinks this transition should be a lot easier than last year http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey , when he had to adjust to guard.“I think the transition to left guard was a little more difficult, because I hadn’t played it before,” Ragnow admitted. “Center I’ve played before so there’s some experience there.”And while it’s still way too early to jump to any conclusions about where this offensive line may be come training camp, it is worth noting that in past years, the Lions have stuck with their offensive line formation out of OTAs. Last year when there were questions about where Frank Ragnow would play, he practiced almost exclusively at left guard. When the media had the same questions about Taylor Decker in his rookie season, he was taking reps at left tackle from Day 1. So this is far from an insignificant update. While I want to reiterate this quote from Matt Patricia back in March:It also appears the Lions may be headed for a pretty significant shakeup on the interior of their offensive line.
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Depresión Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro